Animal Communication Retreats Ltd
If you book a Retreat with Animal Communication Retreats Limited either through the animalthoughts.com website or otherwise, you agree to the following terms:
- Please read carefully the details of a retreat on the Site before you register your interest and/or book a retreat. In particular, please read the Suitability section to ensure that you comply with the requirements. Please also note that the Daily details may be subject to change.
- We carefully select the accommodation provider, and where appropriate, the transport provider, for each of our retreats. However, you agree that each retreat is subject to the accommodation and transport providers’ own terms, which we shall provide to you. Please read these terms carefully before you pay the deposit for a retreat. You expressly agree that we are not liable for the acts or omissions of accommodation and/or transport providers or other third party attending or involved on the retreat.
- Retreats incur a non-refundable deposit and each retreat operates its individual refund policy. Please check the details of a retreat on the Site for details.
- Payment for a retreat is by instalment, and you agree that if you fail to pay an instalment within 2 weeks of the due date for that instalment, we shall be entitled to treat such failure as cancellation of the booking.
- You are responsible for all passport requirements (including the required unexpired time on your passport depending on the destination), visa and travel insurance as appropriate for a retreat.
- You agree to behave carefully if the retreat includes access to animals. You agree that the animals may be nervous within a group setting and you shall take full responsibility for your interactions with animals. We are not liable for any loss, damage or injury you may suffer or for any loss of or damage to your property at a retreat including as a result of your interaction with an animal unless, and only to the extent that it was caused by our negligence.
- Our maximum liability to you whether in contract, tort or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the total Fees paid by you for the retreat. Your statutory consumer rights are not affected.
- You recognise and agree that the activities of boating on open ocean and shores, driving on roads and highways and swimming the ocean, and all other hazards and exposures connected with these activities do involve risks and dangers inherent with these activities. You acknowledge that in consideration for being allowed to take part in the “Animal Thoughts event”, you accept and assume all of the dangers that are inherent in all of the above activities, whether or not these dangers are obvious or necessary.
- You understand and agree that any bodily injury, death or loss of personal property, and expenses thereof that occur as a result of your participating in these activities, are your responsibility. In the event that any damages are to be paid, they shall not exceed the amount of consideration you have paid. And if litigation is pursued after payback of consideration has been tendered, all legal expenses of both parties shall be borne by the party first bringing forth litigation.
- You hereby certify that you are in good health and that you are physically and mentally capable of handling the hazards of boating, swimming, weather conditions, exposure to animals, mammals and fish, walking, dancing, and all other conditions associated with the “Animal Thoughts event.”
- In consideration of your participation in the “Animal Thoughts event,” you do hereby release “Animal Communication Retreats Ltd,” Pea Horsley, and their agents and employees, from any legal liability for any and all injury or death caused by, or resulting from your participation in “Animal Thoughts event” activities, whether or not such injury or death was caused by their negligence or from any other cause.
- In consideration of my participation in the “Animal Thoughts event”, you do hereby release Animal Communication Retreats Ltd and their agents, employees, from any legal liability for any change or interference in their programs that could be caused by changes in Marine Mammal Protection laws or any new environmental laws.
- Furthermore, you hereby waive, release and discharge the “Animal Thoughts event,” Animal Communication Retreats Ltd, Pea Horsley, and their representatives, successors and assigns for any and all losses of property, personal injuries, damages and claims, even injuries resulting in death, whether caused by the negligence of “Animal Thoughts event” or any other cause that you might sustain as a result of taking part in the “Animal Thoughts event.”
- You agree that this agreement is to bind your heirs, estate, your assigns, legal guardians, personal representatives and yourself.
- You agree that this release and waiver agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted, and that if any part of this agreement is held invalid you agree that the rest shall continue to have full legal force and effect.
THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A STIPULATED DAMAGES AGREEMENT. DO NOT SIGN THE AGREEMENT IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND OR DO NOT AGREE WITH ITS TERMS.