This day is dedicated to practice, practice and more practice. Greater time will be given to visiting guest teacher sessions and you’ll also be able to experience working in smaller groups. Expert guidance, verification and feedback, that are so integral to Pea’s animal communication workshops, will also be provided to help your progress and confidence.
This day includes:
- Practice with visiting animal guest teachers.
- Practice in smaller groups.
- Practice in pairs with another attendees animals via photographs.
- Guidance and encouragement.
- Feedback and verification.
This is for you if:
- You want further practice in Pea’s supportive environment.
- You have let your animal communication slip and need a refresher.
- You know the best way to improve your animal communication is focused practice.
- You have limited opportunities to practice safely and want to be with likeminded people.
- You are doing better but would benefit from feedback, verification and Pea’s guidance.
The Key Benefits of This Day:
- You can practice without worry or fear of what others will think.
- You will receive verification to help you understand the subtleties of your skill.
- You will be able to explore different approaches to discover a method that suits you.
- You will experience a minimum of four practice communications and begin to refine your skills.
- You will receive expert guidance and support from Pea Horsley.
This Workshop is for Everyone:
- Animal Guardians – Understand your animal better to assist with concerns or to improve their life.
- Animal Rescue – Understand their past and what they need now to assist rehabilitation.
- Animal Therapists – Develop your skills alongside a deeper listening connection to support animals in therapy.
- Dog Trainers – Communicate with clarity and learn to listen to increase learning and rehabilitation.
- Equine –Understand your horses physical and emotional needs better and ways to resolve ‘problems’.
- Vets, nurses and staff – Assist in understanding emotions, behaviour and pain alongside your current practice.
What others say about Pea’s workshops:
“Animal communication is made so easy and accessible by Pea and the workshops are a great way to start off. Highly recommended if you want to start communicating with all the animals on the planet.” – Hester
“Great day! Pea was a great teacher and shared her knowledge gladly. Pea’s approach is so calming and respectful.” – Judith
“A wonderful day filled with love, authenticity and special moments.” – Colette
“Pea’s workshops are a humbling yet profoundly enriching experience learning that we are no better, no more important, no more entitled to our place on this planet than the smallest animals is an important part of our human evolution.” – Linda
“Pea’s course not only taught me how to communicate with animals, it helped me get the blocks out of the way (myself!) in a simple way.” – Amanda
“Pea’s kindness, calm energy and great understanding of animals make her the perfect facilitator for learning animal communication.” – Katy
“A blissful day of discovery with amazing teachers (human and animal) in a loving and supportive setting.” – Wendy-Anne
Full payment (from 22/7/2019):
Early-bird payment (until 21/7/19):
Returning Animal Thoughts Student Saver:
A payment includes a non-refundable deposit of £50
Prerequisite: Attendance at an introduction to animal communication workshop (beginner level) with myself or another reputable animal communicator.
Special Weekend Price:
Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd September: Booking form for both workshops at special weekend price.
Join us on Saturday the 21st for the Introduction to Animal Communication workshop.
Midhurst, West Sussex
September 22, 2019
Venue: Cowdray Hall, Easebourne, Midhurst, West Sussex GU29 0AW
Accessible from the A3, A24 and A27
- Follow signs for Midhurst/Easebourne
- Turn onto the A272 Easebourne Lane
- Turn into Easebourne Street
- Cowdray Hall is located on the right immediately after The White Horse pub (off a small road called Park Way)
- There is plenty of parking at the hall.
Time: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm, tea and coffee refreshments included (bring a packed lunch).
Registration: From 9:30 am
Accessibility: The venue is fully accessible and wheelchair friendly.
Max. places: No limit. We would like to offer every opportunity to those who wish to embrace animal communication.