Day 1: The Introduction to Animal Communication
Participant’s will learn the basic theories of animal communication, otherwise known as interspecies telepathic communication, providing you with the foundation level of communication with animals with which you can then practice communicating with your own animal’s at home and those of your friends.
- Explanation of the what, why and how of animal communication
- Exploration of how you will receive information from animals
- Exercises on how to relax the body and mind
- Learn how to sense energy
- Meditation to strengthen the right brain hemisphere to intuition
- Learn how to ‘listen’ with the heart using the Heart-to-Heart technique
- Send and receive information telepathically
- Communicate with animals who are present ‘face to face’
- Practice communicating distantly with an animal using a photo
- Receive answers about your animal from another student
The Key Benefits of This Day:
- You will learn the ‘how’ of communicating with animals.
- You will discover your core sensing strength.
- You will practice communicating with animals in a safe environment.
- You will have your communication impressions verified.
- You will receive expert guidance and support from Pea Horsley.
Day 2: Practice and Development Day
Today is devoted to practice with real visiting animal guest-teachers and also with your own animals through photographs of them. Pea will also encourage you to release any self doubt or barriers to authentic telepathic communication with animals through tried and tested exercises and meditations. You will communicate with other particpant’s animals through a photo and receive communications about your own animals from your student colleagues. Every communication will be verified to enable you to monitor your growth. The key to animal communication is practice, practice, practice and that is the experience this day gifts to you.
- Learn how to word questions to animals.
- Experience how to share communications for the benefit of friends.
- Understanding your individual skill set and how to develop further.
- Exercises to bring awareness to your trust/control persona.
- Meditations to deepen your intuition and remove self doubt
The key benefits of this day:
- You will gain practice with in-person animal teachers.
- You will gain practice communicating with animals via photo.
- You will experience exercises to help you relax and trust.
- You will be taken on guided meditations to deepen your intuition.
- You will leave feeling much more confident about your ability.
What others say about this course:
“Fabulous and inspirational day with a like minded group of people. Pea is a gifted and very special mentor.” – Gaynor Bloor
“This is a BIG message delivered in a deceptively gentle way, using a training method in which the participants feel safe and loved and able to relax. Very highly recommended.” – Avril King
“Beautiful workshop. Such wonderful insight Pea has and is able to share so much – she’s a natural born teacher!” – Claire Willis-Brown
“Fantastic! Wish I’d have done it sooner.” – Dawn Holliday
“I feel like I have been given a gift that will strengthen the bond I have with my dogs as we learn to understand each other better. The course gives you the freedom to explore this gift with no judgements or prejudice.” – Holly Boulter
May 19 & 20, 2018
Venue: Woodhouse Community Centre, 197 Woodhouse Street, Leeds, LS6 2NY (map)
Centrally located with great transport links. Leeds train station is 5 minutes away in a taxi.
Regular buses from Leeds rail station 1 and also the 97 and 6 from the bus station all stop by St Johns centre and take 10-20 minutes to get to Hyde park corner. Street parking at your own risk.
Time: 10.00am – 5.00pm
Registration: From 9.30am
Early-bird payment (expires 19/04/18):
Full payment (from 20/04/18):
Returning Animal Thoughts Students:
£75.00 GBP today
+ £75.00 GBP charged to your credit card in two weeks from today
+ £75.00 GBP charged to your credit card in four weeks from today
A payment includes a non-refundable deposit of £50
Edinburgh, 15-16 July 2017
Taunton, 24-25 June 2017
Amsterdam/The Netherlands, 22-23 October 2016
Sunshine Coast/Australia, 23-24 July 2016
Sydney/Australia, 16-17 July 2016
Paris/France, 7-8 May 2016
Ireland, 16-17 April 2016
Mallorca/Spain, 19-20 March 2016
Sheffield, 13-14 April 2013
Rome, 6-7 October 2012
Gold Coast/Australia, 16-17 June 2012
Melbourne/Australia, 9-10 June 2012
Sheffield, 12-13 May 2012
Wales, 24-25 March 2012
Milan/Italy, 3-4 March 2012
Rome/Italy, 15-16 October 2011
Wales, 23-24 July 2011
Sheffield, 5-6 March 2011
Wales, 23-24 July 2011
Cork/Ireland, 9-10 April 2011