What is animal communication?
Often people think that animal communication is based on reading an animal’s body language, I know I did. But it goes much deeper that that, it’s a direct two-way conversation with another species. What’s more, it’s nothing new, we all have the ability to communicate with animals, we’ve just forgotten how. I begin by preparing energetically and intentionally, before sending and receiving information in the form of emotions, images, thoughts, physical sensations, smells and tastes, plus inner knowing.
The benefits of animal communication include:
- Understanding their thoughts and feelings and working towards resolving concerns or conflicts
- Understanding the cause of an animal’s separation anxiety or unwanted behaviours and working with them to bring peace and calm
- Understanding why your animal is missing or lost and working towards discovering their location or encouraging them home
- Understanding what your animal thinks and feels during illness or as they approach the end of their life and ways they wish to be supported
- Addressing quality of life issues from the animals’ perspective
- Compassionately supporting animals with the dying process
- Establishing a connection with your loved ones who have passed over
- Deepening your relationship with your animals
- Mediating between species within a home or when bringing a new animal or baby into the mix
- Helping your animals understand your absence, holidays, moving home, relationship breakups and relocation
How does a consultation work?
Once your information and photograph are received my team will inform you of the current waiting time. When your slot comes up I will start to connect with your animals and send you some verifiable first impressions by email. If you decide to continue, payment is made at this stage and I send a request for a suitable telephone or Skype appointment so I can talk through all of your animal’s communication for you. If you prefer, I can send you a typed copy by email instead. If you decide to cancel at the first impressions stage, there is no payment and no hard feelings. Mostly it works out, but occasionally it doesn’t. I care deeply in helping you both based on a solid and clear connection and work towards the best possible outcomes for resolution and healing.
How do I book a consultation?
Animal communication consultations are available worldwide. I work distantly from a high-resolution photograph of your animal and up to 10 questions or messages that you email me. Please complete the booking form that aligns with your request.
Which One? 5 Things To Understand Before Hiring An Animal Communicator – Free!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to learn about upcoming events and get instant access to our free guide. You’ll discover everything you need to know about how animal communicator’s work to enable you to save your time and money by hiring a practitioner that meets your needs.