This Empowering Animals course provides you with a way to meet your own power animals. Sometimes these animals are called animal spirit guides, totem animals or spirit animals. We will call them Power Animals because, ultimately, they are with you to em-Power you. These are your spiritual allies and they show up to to offer guidance, healing, protection, inspiration and encouragement. As your friends they only offer positive, supportive and loving messages.
Pea will gently lead you to enable a deep connection where you will meet your own power animals, learn to sense other people’s and through communication – tap into their wisdom. You can ask them questions and they will give you the answers. You will work with animal teachers present and also with your own with or without their photo.
- Meet your power animal/s for the day
- Guided meditation to meet the other power animals in your life
- Using the senses to ‘see’ power animals
- Discover the meaning behind your power animals
- Communication guidance with your own power animal by photo
- Communication with unknown power animals by photo
The key benefits of this day:
- You will learn how to sense power animals – your own and others.
- You will learn the importance of connecting with your power animals.
- You will have opportunity to seek answers from power animals.
- You will learn the meaning of different power animals in your life.
- You will gain confidence in communicating with your power animals.
Cowdray Hall, West Sussex
May 17, 2020
Venue: Cowdray Hall, Easebourne, Midhurst, West Sussex GU29 0AW (map)
Please note: The venue is not in Eastbourne, it is based in Easebourne near Midhurst.
Within easy reach of Brighton, Worthing, Portsmouth, Southampton, Winchester, Farnham and Crawley.
There is parking immediately outside the Hall.
Time: 10:30 am – 5.00 pm
Registration: From 10:00am, pre-booking essential
Accessibility: The venue is wheelchair accessible
Please note these are not recommendations, only suggestions. Accommodation is not included and the attendees own responsibility to arrange.
- Spread Eagle Hotel & Spa, South Street, Midhurst, South Street, GU29 9NH 01730 816911
- The Angel Hotel, North Street, Midhurst, West Sussex GU29 9DN 01730 812421
- Bounds Green B&B, Cocking Causeway, Oaklands Lane, Midhurst, GU29 9QG 01730 814668
- Moonlight Cottage, Cocking, Midhurst GU29 0HN, 01730 813336
- The Town House, West Street, Midhurst, West Sussex GU29 9NF 01730 814931
- Cowdray Park Cottages 01730 812423
- Cowdray Lodge B&B
- Guillards Oak B & B, 20 Guillards Oak, Midhurst GU29 9JZ, 01730 812550
Gatwick is the nearest airport, you can travel by train to Pulborough (approx 45 mins) and pick up a Line 1 bus from there to Easebourne Street (30 mins). A taxi will take about 45 minutes.
What others say about this course:
“I can’t recommend this workshop enough. Pea is a wonderful teacher; lots of knowledge and learning in a loving and safe environment.” – Michelle
“On this workshop Pea guides us in opening the connection to our power animals, making accesible a flow of wisdom useful not only to communicate with animals but to receive advice on our journey – precious!” – Dany
“This is a great workshop to progress in animal communication, it opens new doors and is run to the usual high standard of Pea’s workshops.” – Cathy
“It’s always a discovery, about yourself, and who’s around you! A never ending treasure hunt.” – Boyeon
“Pea is a natural professional who marries her teaching with gentle guidance and encouragement.” – Debbie
Full Payment (saving £20):
(Non-refundable deposit £50 included)
£90.00 GBP today
+ £90.00 GBP charged to your credit card in two weeks from today
(Non-refundable deposit £50 included)
West Sussex, 11 November 2018
Australia, 19 July 2018
West Sussex, 11 October 2017
West Sussex, 9 October 2016
Sunshine Coast/Australia, 26 July 2016
West Sussex, 19 July 2015
London, 30 August 2014
Blackpool, 3 March 2013
London, 20 August 2011
London, 6 August 2011