What happens next?
- You will receive confirmation of your booking and further information by email.
- Your event pass will be posted out to the address you provided. Unless you book within 10 days of the event, in which case your event pass will be available for collection from the door.
Booking Terms & Conditions
Your payment is a condition of agreement and your booking is non-refundable. It is a condition of booking that each participant agrees not to copy or share the content of any course with anyone outside the course. Please note that audio and video recording is not permitted and participant’s found breaking this term may be asked to leave without refund. This Animal Thoughts Ltd event is for entertainment purposes only, and you must be at least 18 years old to attend.
Release of Liability
By purchasing this event through Animal Thoughts Ltd, I am agreeing to the Animal Thoughts Ltd Release of Liability. The provider Animal Thoughts Ltd shall have no liability to the customer/student for any claim in respect to the event. All information shared in Animal Thoughts Ltd events are to facilitate health and wellbeing and not intended to be a replacement for veterinary advice. This Animal Thoughts Ltd event is for entertainment purposes only, and you must be at least 18 years old to attend. We do not diagnose medical issues or offer medical advice. Please seek a trusted veterinarian. I am aware animals we encounter may be nervous within a group setting. As a participant I have been made aware of this and take full responsibility for my interactions with them and for the safety of others on the retreat that may be affected by my actions. Any close contact with an animal is at my own risk. I hereby release and hold harmless Pea Horsley and Animal Thoughts business and associates from liability due to accident or damage to self or animal, and/or property, and from loss of property during any retreat or workshop experience. Attending an Animal Thoughts Ltd event or training denotes acceptance of this release of liability.
By clicking the Liability button you agree you have read, understood and agree to the terms stipulated in the Release of Liability.
Release of Liability – Full Detail
1) Tickets are non-refundable.
2) Demonstrations at Animal Thoughts Ltd events are for entertainment purposes only and you must be at least 18 years old to attend.
3) The demonstrations are not appropriate for anyone suffering from epilepsy, clinical depression or any other nervous or psychiatric condition. Attendance at and participation in the demonstrations is completely optional: if you are offered the opportunity to participate, you should consider your decision very carefully.
4) Animal Thoughts Ltd disclaims all liability for any direct or indirect loss, damage or expense suffered in connection with such demonstrations.
5) By participating in any demonstrations you consent to personal information being discussed in an open forum and potentially recorded and agree that the maximum liability of Animal Thoughts Ltd, in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, howsoever arising, shall be limited to the cost of admission to the demonstrations save to the extent that such limitation is prohibited under applicable law. This shall not affect your statutory right as a customer.
6) Patrons waive, release and discharge the “Animal Thoughts event,” Animal Thoughts Ltd, Pea Horsley, and their representatives, successors and assigns for any and all losses of property, personal injuries, damages and claims, even injuries resulting in death, whether caused by the negligence of “Animal Thoughts event” or any other cause that I might sustain as a result of taking part in the “Animal Thoughts event.”
7) Patrons must not make video or audio recordings of any kind at the event.
8) Patrons must not obstruct any stairway or gangway.
9) Latecomers may not be admitted into the auditorium until a convenient interval or break in the performance as directed by a member of Animal Thoughts staff.
10) Animal Thoughts Ltd reserves the right to change the programme due to unforeseen circumstances.
11) Animal Thoughts Ltd can accept no responsibility for any loss due to cancellation of any programme or event.
12) Animal Thoughts Ltd reserves the right to send away any person who in their judgement is found to be unmanageable or a danger to the safety or enjoyment of others. In this event no refund will be given. Any additional costs and responsibility involved in removing the participant will be borne by the client.
13) Any and all photographs, videos, or other recorded media may be used by Animal Thoughts Ltd for the purposes of marketing or advertising without any payment or compensation being offered and without any request being made to the featured parties.
14) No Liability is accepted for: * Loss of or damage to property belonging to or travelling with the members of a group. For example watches, jewellery, cameras or clothing. * Losses or additional expenses due to delays or changes in travel services, sickness, weather, strikes, riots, war, quarantine or any other cause. Animal Thoughts Ltd may at any time revise these terms and conditions without notice by posting changes online. It is the responsibility of users to review all this information at the time of booking. These changes will be effective and binding from when they appear on this site.
15) Patrons agree that this release and waiver agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted, and that if any part of this agreement is held invalid as a patron the rest shall continue to have full legal force and effect.
THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A STIPULATED DAMAGES AGREEMENT. DO NOT SIGN THE AGREEMENT IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND OR DO NOT AGREE WITH ITS TERMS.