Animal Communication Retreats Ltd
If you book a Retreat with Animal Communication Retreats Limited either through the animalthoughts.com website or otherwise, you agree to the following terms:
- Please read carefully the details of a retreat on the Site before you register your interest and/or book a retreat. In particular, please read the Suitability section to ensure that you comply with the requirements. Please also note that the Daily details may be subject to change.
- We carefully select the accommodation provider, and where appropriate, the transport provider, for each of our retreats. However, you agree that each retreat is subject to the accommodation and transport providers’ own terms, which we shall provide to you. Please read these terms carefully before you pay the deposit for a retreat. You expressly agree that we are not liable for the acts or omissions of accommodation and/or transport providers or other third party attending or involved on the retreat.
- Retreats incur a non-refundable deposit and each retreat operates its individual refund policy. Please check the details of a retreat on the Site for details.
- Payment for a retreat is by instalment, and you agree that if you fail to pay an instalment within 2 weeks of the due date for that instalment, we shall be entitled to treat such failure as cancellation of the booking.
- You are responsible for all passport requirements (including the required unexpired time on your passport depending on the destination), visa and travel insurance as appropriate for a retreat.
- You should ensure that your health and fitness are appropriate given the activities on the retreat. If you have any serious medical condition, please contact us before booking.
- You agree to behave carefully if the retreat includes access to animals. You agree that the animals may be nervous within a group setting and you shall take full responsibility for your interactions with animals. We are not liable for any loss, damage or injury you may suffer or for any loss of or damage to your property at a retreat including as a result of your interaction with an animal unless, and only to the extent that it was caused by our negligence.
- Our maximum liability to you whether in contract, tort or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the total Fees paid by you for the retreat although nothing in these Terms shall be construed as excluding or limiting our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability that cannot be excluded by English law. In addition, your statutory consumer rights are not affected.