Attendees will learn how to understand an animal’s physicality on a deeper level. Practice the technique of body scanning an animal from the outside in order to detect areas of imbalance. Then practice the gestalt method and learn to move your consciousness inside an animal’s body to explore physical concerns. In the afternoon participants will practice a more advanced method of moving their consciousness to another location (non-local reality) to ‘view’ an area remotely which is important when tracking missing animals. Students will be given an opportunity to put all of these skills into verified practice.
- Explore and practicing body scanning another student
- Understand how to move your consciousness inside an animal to internally scan
- Practice body scanning and gestalt with an animal teacher
- Explore remote viewing and how it is used along with gestalt when tracking missing animals
- Practice remote viewing and receive verification
- Practice remote viewing a non-local situation and gather information
This is for you if:
- You wish to add more skills to your ‘tool kit’.
- You are open to exploring challenging skills that will stretch you.
- You wish to understand how animals feel physically.
- You want to know how remote viewing can aid tracking lost animals.
- You are confident in basic communication skills and feel ready to explore more difficult areas of animal communication.
The key benefits of this day:
- You will learn how to scan an animals physical energy.
- You will learn how to tune into any areas of physical imbalance.
- You will practice energy merging to reveal further physical concerns.
- You will learn how to remotely sense non-local information.
- You will practice the tools used to track missing animals.
What others say about this course:
“Fantastic opportunity to develop new skills in a supportive environment where some things come easier than others, and that’s fine.” – Debbie
“The workshop was such an amazing experience that completely blew me away. It was fantastic to meet and be supported by fellow animal lovers. Pea has a gift and spending time with her was wonderful. My eyes have been opened – a gift for life.” – Tracy
I love Pea’s gentle but very professional approach. I have got a lot from today that I can take away and continue to practice and improve my skills and ability.” -Hannah
“This workshop was inspiring, enlightening and humbling. Pea is a great teacher, making such a powerful process simple in its explanation but also very inspiring to keep practising and learning – so that we can all honour and respect our animal friends more.” -Yvonne
“I found the course fascinating, informative and exhilirating, and left feeling I had truly got some insights from the animals I communicated ” – Megan
“Pea is an amazing teacher who can re-ignite our abilities to communicate better across all of the animal kingdom. Highly recommended!” – Tam
Next available date: 4 – 11 July 2020 in Tuscany as part of a week training immersion.
Venue: Cowdray Hall, Easebourne, Midhurst, West Sussex GU29 0AW (map)
Time: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Registration: From 9:30 am
Accessibility: The venue is wheelchair accessible
Early-bird payment (saving £15 – until 11/4/2019):
Full payment (from 12/4/19):
Returning AnimalThoughts Students:
A payment includes a non-refundable deposit of £50
Special Weekend Price:
Join us for an additional day on Saturday the 11th for the Introduction to Animal Communication workshop to gain more practice and improve your confidence. More details here.
Sunshine Coast/Australia, 16 July, 2018
West Sussex, 29 April 2018
West Sussex, 15 October 2017
Bath, 7 May 2017
West Sussex, 9 April 2017
Sunshine Coast/Australia, 25 July 2016
Sydney/Australia, 18 July 2016
West Sussex, 18 June 2016
Manchester, 3 April 2016
Munich/Germany, 1 November 2015
Lisbon/Portugal, 27 September 2015
Dublin/Ireland, 4 July 2015
Devon, 14 June 2015
Copenhagen/Denmark, 29 March 2015
West Sussex, 9 August 2014
Copenhagen/Denmark, 9 March 2014