Join one of the world’s most loved and acclaimed animal communicator’s, Pea Horsley, on this ‘bucket-list’ dream retreat to swim with wild Dolphins in Hawaii, watch Humpback Whales and snorkel with Manta Rays.
The Kona coast is home to hundreds of resident pods of Spinner Dolphins, migrating Humpback Whales and over 150 Manta Rays. This retreat focuses on ethical, respectful and meaningful connections.
- Open your heart with the joy of dolphin play and love
- Re-engage your childlike sense of wonder
- Connect with One-consciousness through deep communication with whales
- Experience the mystical Manta rays
- Increase your animal communication skills
- Access the Quantum-Reality
- Immerse yourself in the healing light-vibrations of the Hawaiian ocean
- Experience relaxation and renewal
- Give yourself time to feel, listen and feed your soul
- Deepen your connection with nature to access your true self
- Accelerate your own personal transformation
- Enter an oceanic somatic experience that heightens the senses and helps to quiet the mind
- Empower your soul’s potential through the guidance and energies of ocean friends
- Integrate your authentic self in to your communities
You will leave with a heart bursting with love, feeling more alive, with a rejuvenated purpose and feeling a deep soul transformation.
This is a small group retreat: 12 people max.