Participant’s will learn the basic theories of animal communication, otherwise known as interspecies telepathic communication, providing you with the foundation level of communication with animals with which you can then practice communicating with your own animal’s at home and those of your friends.
- Explanation of the what, why and how of animal communication
- Exploration of how you will receive information from animals
- Exercises on how to relax the body and mind
- Learn how to sense energy
- Meditation to strengthen the right brain hemisphere to intuition
- Learn how to ‘listen’ with the heart using the Heart-to-Heart technique
- Send and receive information telepathically
- Communicate with animals who are present ‘face to face’
- Practice communicating distantly with an animal using a photo
- Receive answers about your animal from another student
This is for you if:
- You wish to have a deeper, more heartfelt connection with your animal companions.
- Your animals have an emotional, mental or physical concern you want to understand and resolve.
- You work with animals full-time or voluntary and wish to help them feel happier and healthier.
- You care about all species of the Animal Kingdom and wish to expand your awareness of what other species feel and think.
- You feel there is so much more to learn about animals and you’re open to the wisdom and teachings they wish to share.
The Key Benefits of This Day:
- You will learn the ‘how’ of communicating with animals.
- You will discover your core sensing strength.
- You will practice communicating with animals in a safe environment.
- You will have your communication impressions verified.
- You will receive expert guidance and support from Pea Horsley.
What others say about this course:
“This is such a moving day and so worth understanding what the animals think and feel about their journey from this life to the next.” – Sandra
“I feel truly empowered. I’ve learnt so much that will benefit my animals in the future when it’s their time.” – Beth
“This is a course for everyone, whether you had your animals pass over or whether you want to be prepared for the future!” – Carla
April 28, 2018
Venue: Cowdray Hall, Easebourne, Midhurst, West Sussex GU29 0AW (map)
Time: 10:00 am – 5:30 pm
Registration: From 9:30 am
Accessibility: The venue is wheelchair accessible
Early-bird payment (save £25 – until 31/3/2018):
Full payment (from 1/4/2018):
A payment includes a non-refundable deposit of £50
Special Weekend Price:
Join us on Sunday the 29th for the Body Scanning, Gestalt and Remote Viewing workshop (more details here): £215.00 GBP
West Sussex, 14 October 2017
Sheffield, 13 May 2017
York, 22 April 2017
West Sussex, 8 April 2017
York, 29 October 2016
Manchester, 2 April 2016
West Sussex, 6 December 2015
Yorkshire, 28 November 2015
Munich/Germany, 31 October 2015
Lisbon/Portugal, 26 September 2015
West Sussex, 18 July 2015
Dublin/Ireland, 4 July 2015
London, 27 June 2015
Devon, 13 June 2015
Cheltenham, 26 April 2015
Bristol, 25 April 2015
West Sussex, 12 April 2015
Copenhagen/Denmark, 28 March 2015
Glasgow/Scotland, 5 October 2014
West Sussex, 26 July 2014
Manchester, 22 July 2014
London, 22 June 2014
Poole, 8 June 2014
Devon, 18 May 2014
Cheltenham, 27 April 2014
Cheltenham, 26 April 2014
Copenhagen/Denmark, 8 March 2014
London, 27 July 2013
Dorchester, 6 July 2013
Manchester, 8 June 2013
West Sussex, 20 April 2013
Blackpool, 2 March 2013
West Sussex, 21 July 2012
West Sussex, 14 April 2012
Blackpool, 26 February 2012
Cheltenham, 18 February 2012
West Yorkshire, 19 November 2011
London, 25 September 2011
Lancashire, 18 September 2011
Bath, 5 June 2011
Bath, 4 June 2011
Isle of Wight, 7 May 2011
London, 12 February 2011
Devon, 6 February 2011