A transformational day dedicated to deep connections with animals
For the past 12 years, Pea Horsley has dedicated her life to bridging the gap of understanding between humans and non-human animals. She believes it is her soul’s calling to empower people like you to awaken your own ability to communicate with your own animals, as well as other species you love.
Animal communication is real and life changing. Right now, animals are urging us to reconnect with the skill our ancestors and indigenous peoples have practiced for centuries and to fulfill our potential as an inter-species ambassador.
Have you ever felt your animal is trying to tell you something?
Would you like to be able to understand their fears and desires?
The animals are waiting for you.
During this day of honouring animals, Pea Horsley will lead you in re-Membering the pathways of compassion and co-existence. You’ll discover how to recognise animals for who they are instead of what they are, and how to bring animal communication into your day-to-day life.
Pea’s grounded approach and gentle sense of humour makes her workshop space a fun, relaxed and positive setting to awaken the animal communicator within.
You’ll be guided to:
- Enter the unconditional love frequency of the heart to experience intuitive two-way conversations with other species.
- Awaken your higher consciousness with gentle communications with visiting guest animal-teachers.
- Tap into your Super Power to enhance your relationships with your own animals and the Animal Kingdom.
Learn how to:
- Locate your Still-Point.
- Harness the 5 Modes of Animal Communication.
- Quiet your mind and listen to animals with your heart.
- Communicate with visiting animal guest-teachers.
- Swap communications with fellow participant’s animals via photographs of them.
What to expect:
- The 5 common challenges in Animal Communication and how to overcome them.
- Inspiring access into the sentience and wisdom of animals.
- Join like-minded animal lovers with a common mission to improve animal wellbeing.
- A powerful community closing ceremony to communicate an Animal Blessing of healing, love and respect to the planet’s co-inhabitant’s.
- Awakening! is also the launch celebration of Pea’s new book, Animal Communication Made Easy.
This event is supporting MK Cat Rescue. A charity based in Milton Keynes, dedicated to giving stray and unwanted cats a second chance.
10 – 10.30am Registration (doors open 10am)
10.30am – 1.30pm Morning session (with a 20 min break*)
2.45pm Afternoon session (with a 20 min break*)
5.45pm Closing ceremony – community Animal Blessing
6.00pm Book signing, including Pea’s new book, Animal Communication Made Easy.
* Lunch and breaks are subject to change.
Conway Hall, 25 Red Lion Square, London WC1R 4RL
Nearest tube: Holborn Station
It’s also reached via Chancery Lane and Russell Square underground stations
Access: The ground-floor room is fully-accessible by wheelchair
Getting to Conway Hall (Ethical Society):
Travelling by Train
There is a Cycle Hire docking station on the corner of Red Lion Square and Old North Street. There are two more docking stations on Theobald’s Road and on Red Lion Street. You can find more about cycle hire on the TFL website here: tfl.gov.uk/modes/cycling/santander-cycles
There are cycle racks available around the perimeter of Red Lion Square.
There is metered car parking available in Red Lion Square and adjacent streets, unrestricted after 18.30, Saturdays after 13.30 and Sundays all day. Please note some parking areas are for “Residents Only” and there are other local restrictions. There is also one disabled parking bay directly in front of the main entrance.
Current and future suspension dates can be found on the Camden Council website: mycamden.camden.gov.uk
General seating: £95 (Early-bird £75, save 20%, expires 1 August 2018)
Premier seating: £115 (first 3 rows closest to stage for the best view of the event, and an exclusive goody bag)
General seating: General seating receive an AnimalThoughts re-useable organic cotton bag, folder with hand-outs, AnimalThoughts pen and a gift for your heart.
In support of MK Cat Rescue – £1 of each ticket will be donated to rescue lost, stray or abandoned cats with respect and love.
Important information about your passes
- Your event pass will be posted out to the name and address provided on the registration form.
- If you book within 10 days of the event, your event pass will be available at the door. Please bring confirmation of your booking as evidence.
- You’ll need to retain your event pass as this is your pass-key into the event.
If you have any questions please email Animal Thoughts.
Venue Seating Description
This event is open seating on a first come first served basis.
The front 3 rows are for Premier Seating event pass holders only.
Premier and General seating
Premier seating is closest to the stage and ticket holders will receive an exclusive goody bag on the day. All ticket types receive the AnimalThoughts workshop bag, materials and heart gift.
Pea will be launching her new book, Animal Communication Made Easy. All three books will be on sale at the event bookshop.
Pea will autograph her books at the conclusion of the event. Photographs can also be taken at this time.